Natural Immune Health
and Science for a Healthier YOU
Welcome to Immune Health Science
OUR MISSION is to provide information and practical means for building a healthy immune system naturally while offering as much scientific material as possible
to back up the presented information.
Dear Visitor, hello!
Our web-site is dedicated to immune health and the vital role of glutathione.
Our research into this topic started back in 2005 when the pain from peripheral neuropathy, that Ray has had for 11 years now, became overwhelming.
At that point the doctors could offer him only prescription painkillers which he refused, because he was informed directly it would mean the end within 5 years. Such a prognosis did not sound appealing. It was time to look for answers on our own.
Learning about glutathione and what it does in the body has been the most important medical discovery for us, because applying this knowledge took most of the pain away, brought Ray’s condition under enough control to allow him to continue living in all meanings of this word.
Are you also in pain? Is it becoming more and more difficult to fight back disease? Are you getting colds every month during the winter season? Or maybe your doctor gave you a clean bill of health, but you still feel unwell? Or maybe you, too, were told that there is nothing else to be done here?
Continue reading, because learning about glutathione and how to keep immune health strong might change it all, as it did for us.
Ray and Olga Klein
Read our story
Our immune systems are bombarded daily with toxins in air, water and food. If you answered "yes" to at least three of the statements below your immune system needs help, too:
- you live in a city
- you spend hours in traffic every day
- you drink tap water
- you eat precooked, packaged, or canned meals high in unhealthy fats, preservatives, fillers and dyes
- you eat less than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- your menu is not varied
- you spend most of the day indoors every day
- you take medications
- you use typical supermarket cleaners, bleaches, scrubs, soaps and lotions for both your home and personal hygiene
- you smoke
- you drink alcohol
- you do not exercise or at least walk briskly two miles every day
- you sleep less than 7 hours a night
- you sleep with a night light or light coming in from outside
- you stress a lot
If your immune system is under constant stress and not supported, eventually your immune health is compromised, your defenses are breached, and ailments, as well as diseases may begin to overwhelm you.
In the light of the recent avian and swine flu pandemic threats, constant salmonella and E. coli related food recalls and the sad reality of many people losing their healthcare benefits due to lay-offs it is so important to know what the immune system feeds on to stay in top working order. We cannot stress enough the importance of the saying "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
We do have options on how to strengthen the immune system. In many cases the real problem is that we have too many choices, too many natural immune boosters promising miracles and not enough studies to prove that they really work, to present the biological mechanism of how they work, or more importantly which one will work for me and my situation. That is why, in our opinion, it is very important to get educated about the recent scientific research concerning our immune health.
Here on this web-site you will find information on
glutathione (GSH), the cornerstone of your immune health, - a molecule produced by your own body and present in each and every cell of it - the major building block of your immune system.
Educate yourself on what glutathione does in your body, what depletes the stores of this essential molecule, how to increase its levels in your body, and most importantly - how to do it safely, naturally and long-term.
Other topics we discuss are proper nutrition and natural immune system boosters; the role of vitamins and the best food sources of them that will help you make better dietary choices to improve the health of your immune system; what antioxidants are, again - the best food sources of them, and why it is important to incorporate a variety of antioxidants in your diet, and not stick with just one source or two; how your body detoxifies while you sleep, if it is a good idea to part with a habit of sleeping with a light in your bedroom, and if a 100% natural source of Melatonin really exists, where to find it, and much more...
If you have any comments or questions feel free to e-mail us. We will be happy to help you.
Wishing you the best of immune health and sharing our discoveries with you, because:
"The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity."
- George Bernard Shaw, 1897
TABLE OF WEB-SITE CONTENTS:
- Glutathione. What it does for your health and much more. Read our story.
- Read our story and learn how discovering Glutathione made a change in our lives
- Contact Us Page
- E-mail us your comments and questions
- ImmuneHealthScience.com - Disclaimer
- ImmuneHealthScience.com - Disclaimer
- Latest Glutathione research and news on what makes immune health stronger
- Highlights of news in Glutathione research and news about immune health, functional foods and healthy living
- What Glutathione Is and Its Importance for Your Immune Health.
- Brief overview of Glutathione and its role in your immune system as a master antioxidant. Ways to raise GSH levels as well as things that deplete it.
- What Depletes Glutathione Levels in Your Body and Brings Down Your Immune System
- Learn about what depletes Glutathione and find tips on how to reduce their impact on your health
- How To Raise Glutathione: 18 Options But What Works Best?
- You found it - practical advice on how to raise Glutathione naturally and long-term; pros and cons of most known ways to raise Glutathione.
- Glutathione Precursors - Three Amino Acids Your Immune Health Depends On
- Find out what Glutathione is made up from, check out the best food sources for Glutathione precursors or building blocks
- How Do Enzymes Work? Glutathione Enzymes Importance For Immune Health.
- How do enzymes work within glutathione system? - your immune health depends on them.
- Undenatured Whey Protein: what to look for in whey protein
- Undenatured whey protein for boosting immune health and athletic performance: what to keep in mind when choosing one.
- Glutathione and Immunocal - Best Natural Product to Build Up Immune System
- Glutathione and Immunocal go hand in hand - Raise Glutathione with the best undenatured whey protein: review studies, clinical trials and patents.
- Immunocal Research Summary - Quick Reference to All Published Articles
- Immunocal Research Summary provides quick access to the results of all medical research done with undenatured whey protein Immunocal
- Immunocal FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions & Answers About Immunocal
- Immunocal FAQ - Find all your answers here or ask your own question.
- Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Practical advice on ways to boost your immune system and strengthen your immune health
- Natural Immune System Boosters: say bye to your colds
- What natural immune system boosters can help you get rid of colds faster and strengthen your immune health for years to come.
- Vitamin D, Its Role in Immune Health, Latest Study on Vitamin D and Cancer
- here you will find the latest information on vitamin D, research and new daily recommendations
- Facts About Vitamins: all you need to know about vitamins' role in immune health
- Facts about vitamins' role in immune health, daily recommended intakes, toxicity, best food sources, research
- Foods that Boost Immune System, List of Superfoods, ORAC Charts
- Information on foods that boost immune system, ORAC charts, list of superfoods providing glutathione precursors and cofactors of glutathione production.
- List Of Superfoods: how a food can earn a place on the list.
- Check out this list of superfoods and learn why 16 foods earned this title.
- Immune System. Brief Overview.
- What the Immune System is, how it works and what it needs to function properly
- Diseases and the Immune System, Glutathione (GSH) influence
- Find out how major diseases are affected by low Glutathione and poor immune response. Read the abstracts of medical research articles.
- Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms: 11 Years Of Pain And Solutions For Managing It
- Peripheral neuropathy symptoms can be effectively managed. Learn how to reduce pain and live a normal life.
- Antioxidants and Your Immune Health: What Reduces Damage and Best Food Sources
- Your ultimate unbiased resource on Antioxidants: Glutathione, Melatonin, Vitamins, Carotenoids, Flavonoids, Resveratrol and more...
- Melatonin - Your Body's Sleep Aid Hormone, Antioxidant and Much More...
- What you need to know when choosing Melatonin supplements, tart cherries - the natural source of Melatonin
- Astaxanthin and Glutathione: Research Into Effect on Glutathione Levels
- Supplemental astaxanthin and glutathione - the latest research into how astaxanthin affects glutathione and glutathione enzymes for better immune health
- Antioxidant Juice Comparison - Acai, Goji (Wolfberry), Noni, Mangosteen and more
- Exotic antioxidant juice comparison: nutritional information and scientific research to help you find what suits your needs the best
- Entrez PubMed - What It Is, How To Search This Database and How It Can be Useful
- Find out how the medical research database Entrez Pubmed can be useful and how to search it effectively
- Books about Glutathione and Immune Health
- The list of books about Glutathione (GSH) by Dr. Gutman and Dr. Bounous that we highly recommend to those wishing to improve their immune system health
- Like us? Link To Us!
- Link codes to link to ImmuneHealthScience.com
- Sitemap of content on www.ImmuneHealthScience.com
- Our Sitemap - navigation made easy
To increase font size press 'Ctrl' and '+'
Add us to your Favorites!
To decrease font size press 'Ctrl' and '-'
IMMUNE HEALTH QUOTES
"...The old attitude of fixing people only when their bodies break is giving way to the realization that it's preferable to prevent a health problem rather than to deal with it once it arrives - if indeed
it can then be dealt with".
"...We increasingly accept greater responsibility for our own well-being and are learning more and more about preventive maintenance."
Dr. Jimmy Gutman, MD, FACEP
"Glutathione (GSH) - Your body's most powerful protector"
♦ ♦ ♦
"You must get your levels of glutathione
up if you want to keep your youth and live longer. High levels of glutathione predict
good health and long life. Low levels predict early disease and death."
"Stop Aging Now!"
♦ ♦ ♦
"...glutathione is your best line of natural defense against environmental toxins, cancer, heart disease, cataracts, and many other health problems."
Dr. Alan Pressman, D.C., Ph.D.
"Glutathione. The ultimate antioxidant"
Would you like to share your opinion, express your view, or take a guess and also find out what other visitors think?
IMMUNE HEALTH POLL
Results provided by pollcode.com
You can always find the answer on our
Questions or comments?
Send us a letter.