Here in Immunocal FAQ you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about undenatured whey protein Immunocal that will help you better understand how it raises glutathione levels, how it affects your immune health, how to properly handle and store Immunocal, and how to maximize your savings when purchasing it.
We did our best to cover most topics concerning this immune health product and will continue to add to this page as new questions from you, our readers, arise. If you would like to ask a question please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
1. What is Immunocal and what is it made of exactly?
2. What is HMS 90?
3. How does Immunocal help my immune system?
4. Is Immunocal safe?
5. Who should not take Immunocal?
6. Can children take Immunocal?
7. How many Immunocal pouches should I take?
8. Are there any additives in Immunocal?
9. What are the ingredients in Immunocal?
10. How is Immunocal different from cysteine and glutathione pills, and NAC that are marketed as immune support supplements?
11. What is the difference between taking Immunocal and antioxidants such as vitamins C or E?
12. How is Immunocal different from other undenatured whey proteins?
13. Are there any side effects associated with taking Immunocal?
14. Are there any known interactions between Immunocal and prescription medications?
15. Are there any known interactions between Immunocal and nutritional supplements?
16. What is the best time of day to take Immunocal?
17. What denatures Immunocal? How to keep it bioactive?
18. How to mix Immunocal the easy way, and with what liquids?
19. What should diabetics mix Immunocal with?
20. Cancer cells make glutathione too. Will Immunocal provide cysteine to cancer cells as well and thus make them stronger?
21. I am in good health. Will Immunocal keep me from ever getting sick?
22. How can Immunocal benefit healthy people?
23. How long before I notice results with Immunocal?
24. Can I overdose on Immunocal?
25. How much Immunocal should I purchase and why? What are the cost options?
26. Is Immunocal tax deductible?
27. How much (by what percent) does Immunocal raise glutathione?
28. What is the difference between Immunocal and Immunocal Platinum?
29. Where and in what countries can I buy Immunocal?
30. Where can I find information on the current Immunocal promotions?
In addition, listen to the podcast with Dr. Jimmy Gutman answering some of the most frequently asked questions about Immunocal: dosages, mixing tips, the difference between Immunocal and Immunocal Platinum.